Just for the record, most of us want to mine Bitcoin, but do you know that there are other altcoins that are possible to cloud mine via online mining services? When it comes to cloud crypto mining options, currently these are the most popular cryptocurrencies:
- SHA-256 CLOUD MINING. Yes, that is the tool to get Bitcoin. The min. required Hashrate is 10 GH/s. In the majority of mining online services, you will need to pay 0.0035 $ / 10 GH/s / 24h to maintain your money. The hardware, which is used is the HashCoins SHA-256.
- CLOUD MINING of SCRYPT. Use this cloud mining solution if you are interested in earning Litecoin, a great alternative to Bitcoin. The min. Hashrate here is as little as 1 MH/s. Please note that to maintain the mined coins in the cloud mining pools, you will need to pay the fee: 0.005 $ / 1 MH/s / 24h. When it comes to Hardware, to mine scypt, the HashCoins SCRYPT hardware is used.
- CLOUD MINING of ETHEREUM. Another alternative to Bitcoin is Ethereum, the cryptocurrency, which was launched in 2015 but has been recently growing Today, it’s among the top 3 cryptocurrencies and we have to admit it still has a potential to grow. The min. Hashrate is 100 KH/s. The other adorable aspect about mining Ethereum is that there is no fee to maintain it. The GPU Rigs hardware is used to mine it.
- CLOUD MINING of ZCASH. Zcash is another cryptocurrency, which is well worth mining. The min. Hashrate here is as little as 1 H/s. GPU Rigs hardware mines this cryptocurrency.
- CLOUD MINING of DASH. The fifth popular cryptocurrency, DASH, has a huge potential. The min. Hashrate is 1 MH/s. To mine DASH, the Multi-Factor hardware is needed. Similar to Ethereum and ZCash, no maintenance fee for this cryptocoin is supposed.
Of course, it’s up to you which one to choose. No matter which cloud mining solution you choose, you may count all benefits online mining platforms can offer to its customers, achieving maximum efficiency. Let’s take a closer look at the main ones, which are definitely worth mentioning.